On 27 September 2023, CSAM Health Group AS changed its name to Omda AS. For articles on historical events such as transactions, financial results etc. we will not retroactively change the name.
Today, CSAM Health Group AS (CSAM) published its financial report for the third quarter of 2020.
Report highlights include:
• Q3 2020 sales of MNOK 52 367, representing growth of 4%
• Q3 2020 recurring revenue of 42 903 MNOK, representing growth of 3%
• Increased EBITDA margin – from 26% in Q3 2019 to 31% in Q3 2020
• Successful inaugural bond issue of 300 million NOK
• Preparations to go public on the Oslo Stock Exchange, Merkur Market (Euronext Growth) in October 2020
• Increased financial capacity to accelerate M&As in 2020 and beyond
• YTD 2020 sales of MNOK 166 645, representing growth of 14%
• YTD 2020 recurring revenue of MNOK 128 970, representing growth of 16%
Click here to view the full report.
For more information, contact:
Chief Financial Officer
+47 91 55 45 32
CSAM has established itself as a leading Nordic niche player in the specialised eHealth market with a unique blend of best-in-class innovative technology, and outstanding human skills. The company’s diverse portfolio of software solutions enables healthcare providers to access relevant clinical information at the point of care. CSAM’s commercial headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway. The company also has local offices in Stockholm, Karlstad, Gothenburg, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Oulu, Tampere, Tromsø and Warwickshire, as well as a wholly owned software engineering subsidiary in the Philippines.
For more information, visit www.csamhealth.com.